The MagicBus team and our suppliers are making every effort to ensure we can get you out skiing and boarding this season! Our primary goal is to keep our patrons and staff safe. We have implemented many safety procedures and will continue to follow Alberta Health Service guidelines as things progress.
• The MagicBus to Marmot Basin will run at half capacity to help with distancing, seating will be assigned (more detail to come). Everyone gets a window seat.
• Weekenders will have a 40 person load limit. Intimate cohorts will be allowed to sit adjacent each other and remain masked.
• Masks will be mandatory on the all coaches as long as AHS recommends it (there will be a 30-minute window for eating once everyone is seated)
• Mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire prior to boarding
• Before each trip, the entire bus will be completely sanitized using a fogging system
• Common touchpoints will be wiped with sanitizer each time all customers get off the bus (stops longer than 30 minutes)
• Our coaches are equipped with high end HVAC systems that filter the air and help remove pathogens
• Washroom available with self-sanitizer
• Hand sanitizer available
These changes and procedures will continue until further notice and are subject to change.
Please visit Marmot Basin’s website for details of their safety plan and what to expect when you visit this season.
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
*Hours may differ due to bus schedule changes
*Holiday hours may differ
COVID-19 Update Dismiss