The MagicBus day service whisks you to Marmot Basin or Lake Louise for the day or a stay. The MagicBus departs early morning on a chartered day service that allows riders of all ages to enjoy a comfortable trip to the resort of their choice.
Daytrip Rates Include:
Magicbus Daytrip to Marmot Basin or Lake Louise
|Passenger Group||2016 Rate||2017 Rate|
|Post Secondary Students (18-24)||$149||$139|
|Child (5 & under)||$129||$119|
|Transport Only (No lift ticket)||$129||$119|
NEW for 2017! Parks Canada will be offering FREE Park fees for the year, and we are extending the savings of $10 on to you!
Magicbus Overnight Rates to Marmot Basin or Lake Louise
- The calendar allows selection of any dates; please confirm there are scheduled buses for your desired dates on the Departure schedule below.
- Prices are per person.
- Only those age 18 and up affect room occupancy. For example: Two adults and one youth/junior/child will be considered a double room.
- Youths, Juniors, and Children must be staying in a room with at least one person age 18 or older.
- Bed sharing may be required.
- Your rate generation and online booking do not confirm hotel availability.
- Final rates at time of booking are subject to change based on supplier availability.
Deduct the appropriate non-ski rate (ie. adult, student, youth) for each day you do not require a lift ticket. There are no non-ski deductions for juniors or children.
Minimum Stay Dates:
A minimum 2 night stay is required between the dates of Dec 25, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017 and Feb 18, 2017 - Feb 20, 2017 for the following hotels: Banff Caribou Lodge, Inns of Banff, Ptarmigan Inn.
A minimum 2 night stay is required between the dates of Dec 24, 2016 - Jan 2, 2017 for the Lake Louise Inn.
MagicBus 2016-2017 departure schedule