January 26-28, 2024
* Round trip luxury motorcoach transportation and bottled water on-board
*Licensed bus with 2-3 adult beverages on-board and Italian Bakery catering (Meats/Cheeses/Buns)
* Services of MagicBus Tour Directors
* National Park Fees
* 2 day lift ticket at Marmot Basin
* 2 nights accommodation at Tonquin Inn
* All taxes
Age of Passenger
One adult per room
Two adults per room
Three adults per room
Four adults per room
|Adult (Non-Student) and Adult Mature Students (over 24 years old)||$650||$500||$450||$430|
|NAIT Students (18 - 24 with valid ID)||$590||$450||$404||$384|
- Standard Rental Package (Skis/Poles/Boots or Snowboard/Boots) per person: $52/day and $11/day for helmet including tax.
- Non-ski deduction: Adults $60/day/person, Students $50/day/person.
- If anyone wants to do the Maligne Canyon Icewalk then this is the same value as a lift ticket (only 10 spots available on the Saturday at 1:30pm, first come first serve).
- Please be aware that the age restriction for student bookings, specifically the 18-24 age category, is defined and enforced by Marmot Basin, not by NAIT Ski & Snowboard Club or MagicBus Tours.
NAITSA is providing $100 subsidy for current NAIT students with a valid Student ID. You will need a coupon code upon check out to receive this discount.
To receive this $100 discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be provided with a coupon code!
- Full payment online at the time of booking per person and first come first serve. Desired room mates must be listed at time of booking or NAIT Ski & Snowboard Club Group Leader can find room mates for you. There will be a 3% service charge to all credit card transactions. Participants not wanting to pay by credit card can contact our office for details.
- Only current NAIT students will receive the NAITSA subsidy of $100 per person and must have a current student ID number to book.
- Bus will be licensed but no personal alcohol will be allowed on the bus at any time.
- Individual cancellations less than 14 days prior to departure will be non-refundable. Substitutions or name changes can be made without penalty up to 7 days prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- Force Majeure: a full refund may be made if it is impossible for either party to perform due to acts of God, Government, strike, etc at the sole discretion of MagicBus Tours and suppliers.
- MagicBus Tours makes no guarantee of the suitability of the trip to individual needs.
- All participants will be required to sign a MagicBus Tours online waiver form prior to getting on the bus on the day of departure. Minors will need their parent/guardian to complete on their behalf. Link is below: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/NAITSSC2024
- These terms are subject to change based on acts of government.
- For detailed list of all MagicBus Tours Terms and Conditions please refer to the link below:
Bring your Live it Up booking receipt to Sundance Ski & Board Shop for a $2.50 per day discount on their excellent rental packages.