Daytrip Rates - MagicBus to Marmot
|Passenger Type (Includes Lift Ticket)||2022/23|
|Adult (18 – 64)||$195|
|Post Secondary Student (18 – 24 with valid ID)||$185|
|Youth (13 – 17)||$165|
|Junior (6 – 12)||$145|
|Child (5 & under)||$135|
|Transportation Only (No Lift Ticket)|
|Round Trip Transportation Only* (All ages)||$135|
|Transportation Only with Marmot Escape Card (All ages, Call to book)||$115|
|1-Way Transportation Only (All ages, call to book)||$105|
*Round Trip Transportation Only rate is applicable only when departure and return trip are on the same day. Rates are subject to change.
Here’s what to expect on a Daytrip with key times. Please read the full itinerary prior to departure.
• 5:00am – Boarding Begins at the Edmonton Inn
• 5:30am – Departure from Edmonton Inn
• 8:30am – Hinton A&W Breakfast (15 minutes)
• 9:45am – Arrive at Marmot Basin
• 4:00pm – Boarding begins at Marmot Basin
• 4:30pm – Bus Departs from Marmot Basin
• 6:00pm – Hinton A&W Supper (15 minutes)
• 9:00pm – Arrive at Edmonton Inn
Overnight Rates - MagicBus to Marmot
- The calendar allows selection of any dates; please confirm there are scheduled buses for your desired dates on the Departure schedule above.
- Prices are per person and include a lift ticket per person, per day. Prices also include round transportation, all taxes and National Park fees if applicable.
- Single means one adult per room, double means two, triple means three and quad means four. Only those age 18 and up affect room occupancy. For example: Two adults and one youth/junior/child will be considered a double room rate per parent, plus the price of the youth/junior/child "staying with parents".
- Youths, Juniors, and Children must be staying in a room with at least one person age 18 or older.
- Bed sharing may be required.
- Your rate generation and online booking do not confirm hotel availability.
- Final rates at time of booking are subject to change based on supplier availability.
Deduct the appropriate non-ski rate (ie. adult, student, youth) for each day you do not require a lift ticket. There are no non-ski deductions for juniors or children.
Just like a Daytrip but instead of heading home, we will drop you off at one of our accommodation providers.* You’ll spend a relaxing night in Jasper’s majestic mountain setting. Shuttle up to the mountain (not included) the next morning to ski another full day, then ride home after your last day. Read the full itinerary below for more details.
Our rates include a lift ticket for the day, or more if you choose to stay overnight. No more ticket line-ups, so you’re on the mountain shredding faster.
The MagicBus is a 56 passenger luxury motor coach. It’s family friendly (non-drinking, non-smoking), washroom equipped, and hosted by a MagicBus Tour Director.
Taxes & Fees
MagicBus rates include National Park fees when applicable and are always tax in. The price shown is exactly what you pay; there’s no rate increase at the end of your booking.
Hotel (For Overnight Stays)
If you choose to stay overnight, your accommodations will also be included in your price! Choose from one of many great hotel options in Jasper.
Bus Schedule 2022 - 2023
The MagicBus to Marmot is running every day circled in blue. You can go for just the day or choose to stay overnight (where there’s back-to-back buses) and ski as many days as you’d like! This schedule does not reflect if a bus is available or not. Book early to help make sure you get a seat!
Depart Edmonton: 5:30am (Edmonton Inn)
Arrive in Jasper: 9:45am (Marmot Basin)
Depart Jasper: 4:30pm (Marmot Basin)
Arrive in Edmonton: 9:00pm (Edmonton Inn)
*Schedule is subject to change and does not reflect availability. Departure times are sharp (the bus will not wait) and arrival times are approximate depending on road conditions & traffic.
MagicBus Weekenders go to the best ski destinations in North America. The rates include round transportation, onboard catering, lift tickets, accommodation, any national park fees, and all taxes! More info on Weekenders
Click the trip to view per person rates based on room density.
February 17-20, 2023 (3 Days, 3 Nights)
*Only 14 spots per trip, first come first served. Transportation is NOT included for CAT Trips.
Age of Passenger
One adult per room
Two adults per room
|Adult (18 - 64)||$2495||$2150|