January 13, 2024
* Round trip luxury motorcoach transportation and bottled water on-board
* Services of MagicBus Tour Directors
* National Park Fees
* 1 day skiing at Marmot Basin
* All taxes
- Adult (18+ yrs.): $209
- Post-Secondary Student (18-24 yrs.): $199
- Senior (65+ yrs.): $199
- Youth (13-17 yrs.): $169
- Junior (6-12 yrs.): $155
- Child (5 & Under): $145
- Transport Only (no lift ticket): $145
- Standard Rental Package (Skis/Poles/Boots or Snowboard/Boots): $52, helmet $11
- Changes – Prior to Departure: Changes to your booking can be made any time prior to departure free of charge. Changes include date adjustment, name change, lift ticket category change, etc. To make a change to your booking, contact us by phone or email. If changes made to the booking change the price (e.g. lift ticket category change), then the price difference will need to be paid prior to the booking being adjusted.
- Cancellation – Refunds: A full refund will be given with a cancellation notice of 48 hours or more before departure.
- Cancellation – Credit: A credit will be issued to a patron if notice is within 48 hours prior to departure up to 5:30am the day of departure. Trip credits must be used within the season they are offered. Boarding Passes/ PromoCodes may be offered as trip credit and will be of equal value to that originally paid. To make a cancellation or to reschedule, please call the office at 780-478-0429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Cancellation – No Refund: No refunds or credits will be given to anyone who cancels later than 5:30am the day of departure. MagicBus Tours reserves the right to pass along any charges levied by suppliers with respect to cancellation.
- For a full listing of MagicBus Tours Terms please check out the link below: https://magicbus.ca/terms/
- Bus is NOT licensed, and no personal alcohol will be allowed on the bus at any time.
- Force Majeure: a full refund may be made if it is impossible for either party to perform due to acts of God, Government, strike, etc at the sole discretion of MagicBus Tours and suppliers.
- MagicBus Tours makes no guarantee of the suitability of the trip to individual needs.
- All participants will be required to sign a MagicBus Tours online waiver form prior to getting on the bus on the day of departure. Minors will need their parent/guardian to complete on their behalf. Link: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/Summitchurch2024