* Adult non-student rate = $172
* Full time post-secondary Student rate (ages 13 – 24 years)= $162
* Transportation only (no lift ticket or lesson) = $145
* Standard Rental Package (skis/poles/boots or snowboard/boots and helmet)= $29
Preparation for your trip:
Please make sure you have the proper winter gear. Wind chill can change the temperature dramatically up at the Ski Resort. To ensure that you enjoy your day tour, please wear/bring:
- A breathable base layer to remove perspiration
- A mid-layer to keep you warm. It could be a fleece, or a light insulated jacket worn over your thermal base layer
- An outer layer (Jacket) to protect you from the elements
- Neck warmer, even a thin one or scarf, will give you good additional protection against the cold and the wind.
- Snow pants with thermal underwear underneath
- Gloves that are waterproof and not too tight if you get cold hands.
- Ski socks made from synthetic fibers or from merino wool.
- Goggles offer better protection than sun glasses
- Sun Protection…Apply sunscreen. Even those individuals that tan will be exposed to extreme UV levels due to the high elevation, on sunny and cloudy days, so please apply sunscreen regularly throughout the day.
- Dehydration also occurs more quickly at this altitude, so be sure to drink plenty of water during your ski day.
- Ride carefully and stay within the resort boundaries
- Full payment online at the time of booking per person and first come first serve. There will be a 3% service charge to all credit card transactions. Participants not wanting to pay by credit card can contact the MagicBus Tours office for other options.
- Bus will NOT be licensed, and no personal alcohol will be allowed on the bus at any time.
- Individual refunds will be offered to persons up to 7 days prior to departure. Substitutions or name changes can be made without penalty up to 3 days prior to arrival. IF this causes the group to be below 40 an empty seat charge will be levied ($109 per person).
- Force Majeure: a full refund may be made if it is impossible for either party to perform due to acts of God, Government, strike, etc at the sole discretion of MagicBus Tours and suppliers.
- MagicBus Tours makes no guarantee of the suitability of the trip to individual needs.
- All participants will be required to sign a MagicBus Tours online waiver form prior to getting on the bus on the day of departure. Minors will need their parent/guardian to complete on their behalf. Link is below: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/v/uofamarmot2024
- These terms are subject to change based on acts of government.
- For detailed list of all MagicBus Tours Terms and Conditions please refer to the link below: