Trusted, professional service
For 30 now years we have saved over 50,000 Edmontonians the hassle of having of having to drive themselves to their favourite ski resorts. We’re a local family, run business that strives to give our community the most convenient way to experience the rockies.
Every one of our family friendly, non-smoking, non-drinking tours, are hosted by passionate and knowledgable Tour Directors.
We pride ourselves in being the only regularly scheduled day service to Marmot Basin in Jasper. We transport happy patrons every single weekend, all winter long.
Travel in style
Our luxury 56 passenger motor coaches will give you the most comfortable ride to the mountains. All gear is stored underneath the bus so you can stretch out and relax. Bus features:
- Washroom on-board
- Charging ports for every seat – just bring your cable/adapter
- Individual reading light, AC vent, foot-rests, and reclining seats with seatbelts
- TV screens to watch movies on the way home
- Tour Directors on-board to ensure your comfort
- Operated by a certified, professional, Golden Arrow bus driver
Who enjoys MagicBus the most?
- Kids – It’s difficult to drive to the mountains without a drivers license! Those 13 and older can ride without a parent! We often have extra departures on PD days and long weekends!
- Families – Ever try and cram 5 pairs of skis in a SUV already full of people? Families love the spacious bus, and dad loves his dad nap on the way home. Check out our family discount on now!
- Students/Friends – Those in post secondary school who want an affordable ski getaway with their friends. MagicBus offers a student discount as well.
- Solo riders – It can be dangerous driving alone and with MagicBus, you’re not alone! MagicBus is a great way to meet people with a shared passion for skiing/boarding.
- Seniors – Folks that love to ski but have difficulty seeing or driving commonly use the MagicBus. We also offer a senior discount.
- Groups – MagicBus specializes in arranging trips to accommodate large groups such as schools, ski clubs, and corporate getaways.
For the community
Connecting people with a shared love for skiing and snowboarding has always been what it’s all about. Many of our patrons have become “regulars” that we now see multiple times each year.
By riding the MagicBus, you are contributing to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly method of transportation in group travel.
Give the MagicBus a try and Save $20 on your first trip!
We know you’ll love the service after you give it a go. Just enter your name and email and we will shoot you a promo code to try us out.